1) NEW!! Is the TIMING of Your Blog Comments Really So Important? - Lots of people are finally starting to realize the value of commenting on other people’s blogs. But unfortunately, they overemphasize the importance of being the first to comment, often at the expense of leaving comments of real value. Lots more.
2) NEW!! What Makes a Blog Comment Great? - If you want the comments you leave on other people’s blogs to be really great, they must have certain characteristics; the most important is that they must ADD significantly to the conversation.
3) Julia Schopick a Featured Speaker for Office Depot’s Online Web Café - I had the honor of being featured as the guest expert on a recent Office Depot online Web Café, Showcasing Your Expertise Via the Web, where I was interviewed by the wonderful Nancy Michaels of Nancy Direct. Learn more about this Web Café and listen to it online.
4) Experts’ Blogs and Websites – What Makes an “Expert’s Website”? - If you’re an expert, what features should your website or blog have? Read this article to find out.
5) Why Communicate With Your Market Via the Web? – Be ahead of the curve by learning about cutting edge techniques for reaching your target market(s) through online conversation.
6) Who Is Your Target Market? The Most Important Question for the Expert to Answer Before Beginning Promotional Efforts – How to know who your ideal customers and clients are BEFORE you start your marketing efforts!